SPI Solar Water Pump Inverter
- 40 Reviews
Solar pumping system is composed of a solar array,a pump and a solar pumping inverter. Based on the design philosophy that it is better to store water than electricity , there is no energy storing device such as storebattery in the system. The solar array,an aggregation of many solar modules connected in series and parallel , absorbs sunlight radiation and converts it into electrical energy , providing dynamical water for the whole system. The pumping inverter controls and adjusts the system operation and converts the DC produced by solar array into AC to drive the pump , and adjust the output frequency intensity to realize the maximumpower point tracking (MPPT) . The pump, drive by 3-phase AC motor,can draw water fromthe deep wells or rivers and lakes to pour into the storage tank or reservoir , or directly connect to the irrigation system ,fountain system,ect. According to the actual systemdemand and installation conditions,different types of pump such as centrifugal pump, axial flow pump,mixed-flow pump or deep-well pump can be used.
- The main circuit adopts intelligent power module (IPM), with high reliability and high efficiency 98%.
- Protection degree IP41,working temperature: -10～+50℃
- Inverter connects to city power when there is no sunshine to keep system pumping water is available (optional).
- Low voltage drive device is our patent right product, can be used in small solar pumping system to save the quantity of solar panels.
- Digital control with full automatic running, data storage and complete protective functions