SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER
- 40 Reviews
The solar charge controller is control device which control solar PV power and then store in the battery bank. Solar charge controller is an essential part in off-grid system.Its purpose is to keep batteries properly fed and safe for the long term. The basic functions of a controller are quite simple. Charge controllers block reverse current and prevent battery overcharge and over discharge.
- High Efficiency charge controller
- Charging technologies PWM/MPPT
- Voltage limiting and current-limiting charge mode ensures battery in the best charging status.
- Over Charging protection, solar reverse polarity.
- Charging & Low Battery Indications.
- Temperature compensation.