ST-60-16D 16 WATT SOLAR PATHWAY LIGHT
- 40 Reviews
|Light Output:||1,760 Lumens|
|Light Colour Temperature:||6500 K|
|Battery Capacity:||660 Watt hours|
|Days of Autonomy:||3-4 cloudy days|
The Solar Trader ST-60-16D solar light is ideal for lighting sidewalks, cycling pathways, bridges and trails. The elegantly designed 16 Watt LED luminaire produces up to 1760 Lumens of light, increasing the safety and ambiance of the landscape. It is well know that even if a source of grid power is close by, the cost of trenching, electrical permits, and labour to install a traditional fixture can be staggering. Trenching also may not be feasible in rocky terrain. Installation of the ST-60-16D pathway light is simple. No trenching work is required, and assembly only takes roughly half an hour per light. Not only is the ST-60-16D a green solution, it will also save you approximately $60 per year in electricity costs.
- High quality 16 Watt Epistar brand LED fixture. Projected life of 50,000+ hours.
- 12V 55Ah group 22NF AGM maintenance free and freeze resistant battery
- Top of pole integrated solar panel mount and battery electrical box with locking maintenance door
- Optional buriable battery box to replace top of pole mounted battery box.
- 4-6m galvanized steel pole. Standard black powder coated finish. Other colours available.
- Installation kit including cabling, connectors and anchors.