ST-150-36SL 36 Watt Solar Street Light
- 40 Reviews
|Light Output:||3,600 Lumens|
|Light Colour Temperature:||6500 K|
|Battery Capacity:||1,104 Watt hours|
|Days of Autonomy:||3-4 cloudy days|
The Solar Trader ST-150-36SL solar street light is ideal for area lighting, parking lot lighting, and lighting small 2 lane roadways and paths. The robust aesthetically designed 36 Watt LED luminaire produces up to 3600 Lumens of light, increasing the safety and ambiance of the landscape. It is well know that even if a source of grid power is close by, the cost of trenching, electrical permits, and labour to install a traditional fixture can be staggering. Trenching also may not be feasible in rocky terrain. Installation of the ST-150-36SL solar street light is simple. No trenching work is required, and assembly only takes roughly half an hour per light. Not only is the ST-150-36SL a green solution, it will also save you approximately $90 per year in electricity costs.
- High quality 36 Watt Epistar brand LED fixture. Projected life of 50,000+ hours. Durable aluminum housing.
- 12V 92Ah group 27 AGM maintenance free and freeze resistant battery
- Top of pole integrated solar panel mount and battery electrical box with locking maintenance door
- Optional buriable battery box to replace top of pole mounted battery box.
- 5-7m galvanized steel pole. Standard black powder coated finish. Other colours available.
- Installation kit including cabling, connectors and anchors.