SOLAR FORCE PISTON PUMP FOR 24 VDC BATTERY SYSTEMS
- 40 Reviews
|Flow rate:||18.7 to 22.3 LPM (varies based on the vertical lift)|
|Protection:||Tolerates dirt and dry run conditions|
|Warranty:||2 years against defects in materials and workmanship|
The Dankoff Solar Force piston pump draws water from a shallow well, spring, pond, river or tank. It can push water uphill and over long distances for home, village, irrigation or livestock uses. It can use power from storage batteries to fill a storage tank or to pressurize water.
The maximum suction lift of the pump is 7.6 meters at sea level. For every 1,000 meters of elevation, the pump loses 1 meter of suction lift. For example: If your elevation is at 2,000 meters, the maximum suction lift of the pump will be 5.6 meter. It's always best to limit the suction lift as much as possible. By placing the pump closer to the water source, it will run more efficiently and quietly. A noisy pump can indicate that your total suction lift exceeds the pump's specifications.
This pump can tolerate dirt and dry run conditions. It also has a mechanical drive capabilities if your solar system fails. It allows you to use the pump with a hand-lever or an engine.
- Ultra-efficient: Uses less power than any other pump in its range
- Economical: Reduces power system cost by 25 - 75% compared to centrifugal or AC pumps
- Rugged and reliable: Proven design with a 20 year life expectancy. Simple to maintain with common tools (5 - 10 year maintenance interval)
- Good tolerance for dirt and dry run
- Mechanical drive allows engine or hand-lever backup
- Illustrated instruction manual makes it easy for anyone to install and service, with no previous experience