- 40 Reviews
Solar Lanterns are solar powered, portable lamps which are ideal sources of light, both as an emergency lamp and a regular light in areas with irregular or no grid power.
The lamps are powered by solar modules, which convert sunlight into electricity by charging the battery in the lantern during the day. This stored electricity is used during the night to provide light for 3-4 hrs.
- 3 – 4 hrs of free light daily
- Free & renewable source of energy
- Savings in electricity bills
- Durable and reliable
- Minimal maintenance required
- Light weight design – Handy & easy to operate
- Affordable price and comparable to emergency lamp
- Pollution free & environmental friendly