- 40 Reviews
Integrated has launched its solar flooded tubular batteries designed to offer reliable, consistent and low maintenance power for renewable energy requirements. These batteries can be subject to deep cycle applications and minimum maintenance in rural and power deficit area. The batteries have a capacity to withstand partial state of change (PSOC) operation. These batteries are available in 12 volts from 20ah to 150 Ah @ c10 at 27c.
- Solar Tubular Battery are made of robust & aesthetically superior PPCP (Polypropylene Co Polymer) container.
- Positive spine grids produced on High pressure Die Casting (HADI) machines give defect - free grid with fine grain structure. Result in excellent corrosion resistance and long life.
- Solar LMLA Batteries have high acid reservoir resulting in reduced need for water top-up even in extreme environmental conditions.
- Low antimony alloy minimizes water loss thereby reduces the topping up frequencies.
- Heavy duty tubular plates for excellent cycle life (1500 cycle at 80% DOB and 5000 cycle at 20%DOD).
- Low rate of self-discharge less than 3% per month at 27c.
- Capacity to withstand partial stage of charge operation (PSOC), Deep Cycling capabilities.
- Ideal for frequent charge / discharge cycle.
- Higher ampere hour and watt -hour efficiencies. Long service life.