Li Iron Phosphate Street Lights
- 40 Reviews
LION Street lights are the New Generation of Environment Friendly Street Lights powered by Li-Fe Po4 Batteries. These lights have only two visible components; Light and the Solar panel and are therefore largely pilfer proof. The unit is of robust Electronic design, uses Power LEDs and has dusk to Dawn automatic switching facility. The Light casing is of impact modified Polymer, Water and Rust Proof, UV Protected and Safe for Short Circuits.
The Unit is practically maintenance free as Batteries require no maintenance unlike Lead acid Batteries and are suitable for location at remote location. Since this unit requires no special skill in installation, they can be easily installed by the customer thus reducing Installation costs.
- These lights use Li-Ion Phosphate batteries with life span of 6 to 10 years.
- The Li-Ion Phosphate Batteries are Environmental friendly and does not need any acid filling and no emission of gases
- These lights have only two visible components; Light and the Solar panel and this greatly reduces theft of Batteries as the Batteries are behind the panels and located at a height.
- The Luminary comprises Power LEDs with Double Heat sinking and hence the Heat generation is properly diffused unlike COB chip base lights.
- The Luminary is mounted inside a fitting with a semi circular dome which diffuses more light all around unlike conventional SMD type fittings mounted inside Flat Glass covers.
- The Unit is practically maintenance free as Battery requires no maintenance unlike Lead acid Batteries.
- This unit requires no special skill in installation can be easily installed by the customer through our detailed instruction leaflets. This greatly reduces Installation cost.